August 12, 2010

GOP Wacko Ben Quayle: The Potatoe Doesn't Fall Far From the Dan Quayle Tree

Did you see where congressional candidate Ben Quayle called Barack Obama "the worst president in the history of the United States"?







I guess that the accomplishments of the Obama administration don't carry much water with young Ben. He appears to poo-poo things like:
  • health care reform
  • financial reform
  • stimulus
  • jobs bills
  • pulling combat troops out of Iraq war
I guess that I shouldn't be surprised by young Ben's idiotic campaign video. After all, he is the son of Dan Quayle ... who probably is the dumbest person to ever serve our nation as vice president. I share the following video evidence for those that don't remember the stupidty of Dan Quayle:






I suspect that the potatoe doesn't fall far from the tree!

No comments: